Is anyone in the mood for a deal?
Sterling went on just a big enough round trip on Brexit headlines for everyone to get shaken out and now it’s onto the US stimulus guessing game. It’s a full moon so take that for what it’s worth.
- Dow Jones Underpinned by Jobs and Housing Data, Final Debate in Focus
- NEWS: Pres. Trump: Nancy Pelosi does not want to pass new stimulus October 23, 2020 at 03:00AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/CNY reference rate for today at 6.6703 (vs yesterday’s 6.6502) October 23, 2020 at 02:16AM
- NEWS: The Presidential debate begins. October 23, 2020 at 02:13AM
- Dollar steadies ahead of debate but set for weekly loss on stimulus hopes