Reuters reports, citing a senior EU official on the matter
Finance ministers in the euro area will meet to discuss recent developments in the euro exchange rate based on a paper published by the European Commission.
Search Web: Eurozone finance ministers to discuss euro exchange rate on Monday, but unlikely to raise concerns
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Back and forth but relatively subdued October 23, 2020 at 09:58PM
- NEWS: S&P affirms UK sovereign rating at AA with a stable outlook October 23, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: S&P moves Italy to BBB stable from BBB negative October 23, 2020 at 09:04PM
- U.S. Treasury’s currency report likely delayed until after election: sources
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Sterling shorts head to the exits October 23, 2020 at 08:55PM