Sterling back down
The yo-yo in sterling continues. The headline is from Reuters, citing an unnamed EU official.
It dropped earlier on an EU lawsuit and then jumped on a report of optimism from the UK side and now it’s tumbling again on these comments.
Search Web: EU official says there is no sign of a landing zone on fisheries and level playing field
- NEWS: ForexLive European FX news wrap: Dollar in a flux, but little changed in general October 27, 2020 at 11:52AM
- NEWS: European Commission: Both sides are engaging intensively to try and reach a deal October 27, 2020 at 11:40AM
- NEWS: Pfizer says planning Phase 2/3 study of coronavirus antiviral drug in late 2020, early 2021 October 27, 2020 at 11:11AM
- Gold Price – Looking For a Reason to Range Break as Volatility Wanes
- NEWS: UK October CBI retailing reported sales -23 vs -1 expected October 27, 2020 at 11:00AM