S&P 500 futures up by ~0.8%
US stimulus will be the key factor to watch out for ahead of North American trading, with talks set to continue after Mnuchin said that the $2.2 trillion bill by the Democrats was ‘unacceptable’. The White House produced a counteroffer of $1.5 trillion after.
- How Will Markets React to the 2020 Election?
- NEWS: US stocks open higher. NASDAQ up for the 1st time in 6 trading days October 20, 2020 at 02:34PM
- NEWS: USDJPY breaks out of the Monday blues today October 20, 2020 at 02:25PM
- NEWS: DOJ files antitrust lawsuit vs. Google October 20, 2020 at 02:13PM
- NEWS: EURUSD higher but stalling ahead of the October highs October 20, 2020 at 02:01PM