ECB’s legal representative files application to trademark the term ‘digital euro’
While the introduction of a digital currency isn’t going to happen any time soon, it will likely come one day when there are more technological advancements to the global payment system in the coming years. If anything, just keep this in view.
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Back and forth but relatively subdued October 23, 2020 at 09:58PM
- NEWS: S&P affirms UK sovereign rating at AA with a stable outlook October 23, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: S&P moves Italy to BBB stable from BBB negative October 23, 2020 at 09:04PM
- U.S. Treasury’s currency report likely delayed until after election: sources
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Sterling shorts head to the exits October 23, 2020 at 08:55PM