Canada Sept manufacturing survey
That’s a good improvement above an already-healthy level. The release showed strong new orders and production but the highest inflationary pressures in almost two years.
- NEWS: BOE’s Vlieghe: Tiering has been effective in getting the benefits of negative rates, while reducing costs October 20, 2020 at 11:29AM
- NEWS: Brexit: EU, UK chief negotiators Barnier and Frost to talk again later today October 20, 2020 at 11:10AM
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD, AUD/CAD Breaking Down
- NEWS: BOE’s Vlieghe: Not yet at a point where we can reach a conclusion on negative rates October 20, 2020 at 10:34AM
- NEWS: Dollar keeps more mixed so far on the session October 20, 2020 at 10:14AM