Clears way for opening all businesses
The Arizona health Department says that all counties have met Covid benchmarks and as such will look toward allowing businesses including indoor gyms, bars, and movie theaters to safely reopen.
- NEWS: Oil falls to fresh four-month low amid renewed supply concerns October 29, 2020 at 10:42AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Jochnick: The possibility of a double-dip recession cannot be ruled out yet October 29, 2020 at 10:24AM
- ECB is set to hold fire and signal more easing in December amid lockdown fears
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/NZD Looking a for Turning Point
- NEWS: Eurozone October final consumer confidence -15.5 vs -15.5 prelim October 29, 2020 at 10:01AM