October 01, 2020 at 03:37PM
• Corn broke key resistance level 378.80
• Likely to test resistance level 385.00
Corn continues to rise strongly after the earlier breakout of the key resistance level 378.80 (which stopped the previous impulse wave 1 in September).
The breakout of the resistance level 378.80 should accelerate the active impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the sharp impulse sequence (3) from August.
Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 385.00 (monthly high from the start of March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-1-october-2020-20201001/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Weekly US Dollar Fundamental Forecast: All Eyes on January Fed Meeting
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Busy Week Ahead, GDP, Fed, IMF, Earnings Season
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data
- NEWS: The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessons January 22, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectations January 22, 2021 at 10:04PM