October 01, 2020 at 03:37PM
• Corn broke key resistance level 378.80
• Likely to test resistance level 385.00
Corn continues to rise strongly after the earlier breakout of the key resistance level 378.80 (which stopped the previous impulse wave 1 in September).
The breakout of the resistance level 378.80 should accelerate the active impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the sharp impulse sequence (3) from August.
Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 385.00 (monthly high from the start of March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-1-october-2020-20201001/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: CFTC commitments of traders: EUR positions remain the major position in currencies October 30, 2020 at 07:45PM
- NEWS: US 10-year yields rise to the highest since June October 30, 2020 at 07:22PM
- Euro Shrugs Off Strong Growth in Germany, Heads for Two-Month Slump
- NEWS: US daily virus cases hit 90,000 for the first time October 30, 2020 at 07:08PM
- GBP/USD Weekly Forecast: US Election the Main Risk, BoE to Boost QE