October 01, 2020 at 09:00AM
Sterling is extending its recent upward trend as trader appetite for risk continues to improve on robust US data, signs a US fiscal stimulus program could be agreed and Covid-19 vaccine hopes.
- NEWS: UK data – BRC Shop Price Index for January -2.2% y/y (prior -1.8%) January 27, 2021 at 12:03AM
- NEWS: Bank of Japan Governor Kuroda to speak Wednesday from 0200GMT January 27, 2021 at 12:03AM
- NEWS: New US Treasury Secretary Yellen highlighted coordination with the Fed January 26, 2021 at 11:42PM
- US Dollar Outlook: AUD/USD Eyes Federal Reserve Announcement
- NEWS: Australia – Westpac leading index for December: +0.12% m/m (vs. prior +0.68%) January 26, 2021 at 11:31PM