October 01, 2020 at 09:00AM
Sterling is extending its recent upward trend as trader appetite for risk continues to improve on robust US data, signs a US fiscal stimulus program could be agreed and Covid-19 vaccine hopes.
- NEWS: The US approves further advanced weapon sale to Taiwan October 26, 2020 at 09:18PM
- NEWS: Only a week until the big day! (RBA monetary policy meeting November 4 – preview) October 26, 2020 at 08:54PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Tuesday 27 October 2020 October 26, 2020 at 08:48PM
- NEWS: BlackRock has downgraded their US Treasury view October 26, 2020 at 08:33PM
- NEWS: A technical look at the major indices October 26, 2020 at 08:27PM