October 01, 2020 at 03:39PM
• AUDJPY rising inside corrective wave 2
• Likely to rise to 76.60
AUDJPY continues to rise inside the short-term corrective wave 2, which started earlier from the key support level 74.00.
The active wave 2 belongs to the medium-term downward impulse sequence (C) from the end of August.
AUDJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 76.60 (former support from the start of September and the target price for the completion of the active corrective wave 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audjpy-wave-analysis-1-october-2020-20201001/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Cable bounces as price action ping pongs between key near-term levels October 26, 2020 at 10:05AM
- One of Europe’s most valuable tech firms just saw $30 billion wiped off its market cap
- NEWS: Ifo economist: German economy growing more nervous as coronavirus infections rise October 26, 2020 at 09:10AM
- NEWS: Germany October Ifo business climate index 92.7 vs 93.0 expected October 26, 2020 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: SNB total sight deposits w.e. 23 October CHF 706.9 bn vs CHF 705.1 bn prior October 26, 2020 at 09:00AM