October 01, 2020 at 03:39PM
• AUDJPY rising inside corrective wave 2
• Likely to rise to 76.60
AUDJPY continues to rise inside the short-term corrective wave 2, which started earlier from the key support level 74.00.
The active wave 2 belongs to the medium-term downward impulse sequence (C) from the end of August.
AUDJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 76.60 (former support from the start of September and the target price for the completion of the active corrective wave 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audjpy-wave-analysis-1-october-2020-20201001/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US House of Representatives March recess has been cancelled – possible stimulus votes January 27, 2021 at 12:54AM
- NEWS: Australia – NAB business confidence, December 2020: 4 (prior 13) and conditions 14 (prior 7) January 27, 2021 at 12:33AM
- NEWS: Australia inflation data – headline CPI 0.9% q/q (expected 0.7%) January 27, 2021 at 12:30AM
- AUD/USD May Rise if Australian Inflation Data Impresses, FOMC in Focus
- NEWS: USD tiny lower in Asia morning trade January 27, 2021 at 12:25AM