September 29, 2020 at 03:15PM
• Silver reversed from support area
• Likely to test 25.00
Silver recently reversed up with the daily Hammer from the support area located between the support level 22.75 (former low of wave (iv) from July), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of the upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from this support area stopped the previous medium-term ABC correction (2) from the start of August.
Silver is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level at 25.00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/silver-wave-analysis-29-september-2020-20200929/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US Senate leader McConnell said to be favouring smaller stimulus package (bit of chatter) December 04, 2020 at 02:07AM
- NEWS: Oil on the move (higher) December 04, 2020 at 01:55AM
- NEWS: What will the weekend bring for Brexit talks? A UK – France showdown? December 04, 2020 at 01:54AM
- Dollar Up, But Bets on Further Declines Continue
- Nikkei 225, ASX 200 Hover At Recent Highs Ahead of Nonfarm Payroll