September 29, 2020 at 03:18PM
• NZDCAD reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 0.8900
NZDCAD recently reversed up from the support area located between the pivotal support level 0.8745 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of August), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the upward impulse (1) from last month.
The upward reversal from this support area stopped the previous medium-term ABC correction (2).
NZDCAD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.8900 (top of the previous medium-term impulse wave (1)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdcad-wave-analysis-29-september-2020-20200929/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain
- US Dollar Weekly Outlook: In One Word – Frail
- JD.com becomes first online platform to accept China’s digital currency