September 28, 2020 at 02:00AM
Nasdaq 100 futures climb in early Asia hours after rising 2.26% on Friday, setting an upbeat tone for Asia-Pacific open. The US Dollar index retraces.
- NEWS: Yellen to urge lawmakers to ‘act big’, put aside concerns on mounting debt – report January 19, 2021 at 11:27AM
- NEWS: Gold keeps steadier on the day but price action still leaves a lot to be desired January 19, 2021 at 11:18AM
- USD/ZAR Outlook: Rand Soldiers on Inspired by Waning U.S. Dollar
- EUR/USD Moving Higher on Better-than-Expected ZEW and US Dollar Weakness
- EUR/USD Moving Higher on Better-than-Expected PMIs and US Dollar Weakness