September 28, 2020 at 03:14PM
• Gold approached support level 1865.00
• Likely to fall to 1800.00
Gold recently broke the key support level 1905.00 (low of the previous corrections B and D) and is currently trading near the powerful support level 1865.00 (low of the sharp monthly correction (A) from August).
The support level 1865.00 is also interesting with the daily lower Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from June.
If the price breaks below the support level 1905.00 – Gold can then fall to the next meaningful support at 1800.00. In the alternative scenario – the price is likely to re-test the resistance at 1900.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gold-wave-analysis-28-september-2020-20200928/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data
- NEWS: The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessons January 22, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectations January 22, 2021 at 10:04PM
- NEWS: US equity close: Mixed picture in US equities January 22, 2021 at 09:12PM
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Euro longs inch higher January 22, 2021 at 08:44PM