September 28, 2020 at 05:00AM
The British Pound and US Dollar will be contending with the rising geopolitical risks of Brexit, US fiscal stimulus talks and the first presidential debate in a data-packed week.
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Busy Week Ahead, GDP, Fed, IMF, Earnings Season
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data
- NEWS: The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessons January 22, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectations January 22, 2021 at 10:04PM
- NEWS: US equity close: Mixed picture in US equities January 22, 2021 at 09:12PM