September 26, 2020 at 05:00AM
The price of oil may continue to trade in a narrow range as the rebound from the September low ($36.13) appears to have stalled ahead of the month high ($43.43).
- President Donald Trump says he will leave White House if Electoral College votes for Joe Biden
- British Pound (GBP) Latest – Hitting Resistance as Brexit Talks Continue
- Bitcoin price dives back under $16,900 as whale deposits spike again
- NEWS: EU’s Barnier says that he will be traveling to London this evening for Brexit talks November 27, 2020 at 08:34AM
- China’s factory growth likely edged up in November