September 26, 2020 at 01:00AM
The Australian Dollar may extend its slide lower despite the planned easing of Covid-19 restrictions, as the market continues to price in an RBA rate cut on October 6.
- NEWS: BOE’s Haldane: Bounceback from covid may be sharper than financial crisis January 19, 2021 at 06:19PM
- NEWS: Yellen: Any tax increase should be focused on high-income earnings and corporations January 19, 2021 at 06:11PM
- NEWS: GBPUSD moves above its 100 hour moving average January 19, 2021 at 05:42PM
- NEWS: Senate majority leader McConnell: January 6 riot was provoked by Pres. Trump January 19, 2021 at 05:26PM
- NEWS: NASDAQ index back up 1% January 19, 2021 at 05:26PM