September 25, 2020 at 03:37PM
• Wheat reversed from resistance zone
• Likely to fall to 534.00
Wheat recently reversed down with the daily Bearish Engulfing from the resistance zone located between the resistance level 578.00 (which stopped the price in March), upper daily Bollinger Band and the resistance trendline of the weekly down channel from January.
The downward reversal from this support zone started the active medium-term downward impulse wave (1).
Wheat is expected to fall further toward the next support level 534.00 (former minor pivot from the middle of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wheat-wave-analysis-25-september-2020-20200925/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Weekly US Dollar Fundamental Forecast: All Eyes on January Fed Meeting
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Busy Week Ahead, GDP, Fed, IMF, Earnings Season
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data
- NEWS: The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessons January 22, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectations January 22, 2021 at 10:04PM