September 25, 2020 at 03:35PM
• USDCHF rising inside impulse wave c
• Likely to rise to 0.9350
USDCHF continues to rise inside the sharp upward impulse wave c, which previously broke the resistance zone lying between the resistance levels 0.9190 and 0.9230.
The breakout of this resistance zone strengthened the bullish pressure on this currency pair.
USDCHF is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9350 (target price for the completion of the active correction 4).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-25-september-2020-20200925/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Consolidation Due as ECB and EU Leaders Meet
- Australian Dollar May Extend Gains Despite Escalating China Trade Tensions
- NEWS: Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: US NFP disappoints, but don’t tell the stocks/yields December 04, 2020 at 10:23PM
- NEWS: US major indices close at record highs led by the S&P index December 04, 2020 at 09:22PM
- US Dollar Steadies After Disappointing November US Jobs Report