September 25, 2020 at 03:41PM
• Papa John’s approaching key support level 80.00
• Likely to fall to 75.00
Papa John’s recently reversed down from the resistance zone located between the resistance level 87.70 and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse C from the start of September.
The price is currently approaching the key support level 80.00 (which stopped the previous ABC correction (2) earlier this month).
Papa John’s is expected to break below support level 80.00 and fall further toward the next support level 75.00 (former low of the daily Hammer from May).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/papa-johns-wave-analysis-25-september-2020-20200925/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: EU warns there won’t be enough vaccines for the whole EU population by end-2021 October 27, 2020 at 03:41PM
- VIX Index: US Election Uncertainty to Drive Market Volatility
- NEWS: The move to the downside continues for the USDJPY October 27, 2020 at 03:34PM
- NEWS: Atlanta Fed sees Thursday’s US GDP report up 36.2% October 27, 2020 at 03:26PM
- GBPNZD Wave Analysis 27 October, 2020