September 25, 2020 at 03:36PM
• AUDNZD broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 1.0670
AUDNZD under bearish pressure after the earlier breakout of the support zone located between the support level 1.0800 and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from July.
The breakout of this support zone strengthened the bearish pressure on this currency pair.
AUDNZD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.0670 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii), former minor support from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audnzd-wave-analysis-25-september-2020-20200925/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Biden says coronavirus economic aid bill should be passed, he will ask for more once in office December 04, 2020 at 02:21AM
- NEWS: US Senate leader McConnell said to be favouring smaller stimulus package (bit of chatter) December 04, 2020 at 02:07AM
- NEWS: Oil on the move (higher) December 04, 2020 at 01:55AM
- NEWS: What will the weekend bring for Brexit talks? A UK – France showdown? December 04, 2020 at 01:54AM
- Dollar Up, But Bets on Further Declines Continue