September 24, 2020 at 03:19PM
• Soy broke daily up channel
• Likely to fall to 986.00
Soy continues to fall inside the sharp downward correction 4, which started earlier with the daily Bearish Engulfing from the key multi-month resistance level 1040.00.
The price today broke the support trendline of the daily up channel from August – which should accelerate the downward movement of this instrument.
Soy is expected to fall further toward the next support level 986.00 (low of the previous short-term correction (iv) and the target price for the completion of the active wave 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/soy-wave-analysis-24-september-2020-20200924/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US October consumer confidence 100.9 vs 102.0 expected October 27, 2020 at 02:00PM
- NEWS: Richmond Fed manufacturing index for October 29 vs. 18 estimate October 27, 2020 at 01:59PM
- NEWS: US stocks marginally higher in early US trading October 27, 2020 at 01:38PM
- NEWS: USDJPY trades to a new session low October 27, 2020 at 01:35PM
- NEWS: Audio recap: Where to from here? October 27, 2020 at 01:30PM