September 24, 2020 at 03:21PM
• NZDUSD broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 1.9750
NZDUSD recently broke the support zone lying between the support level 0.6600 and the support trendline from the end of June.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the active short-term ABC correction 4 from the start of September.
Given the strongly bullish USD sentiment – NZDUSD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.9750 (monthly low from August and the likely price for the completion of the active wave 4).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-24-september-2020-20200924/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: AUDUSD works on the next lap. This one to the downside October 30, 2020 at 03:56PM
- NEWS: UK and EU remain ‘far apart’ on fishing rights October 30, 2020 at 03:42PM
- NEWS: Australian dollar turns negative as US dollar gains extend October 30, 2020 at 03:36PM
- Gold Wave Analysis 30 October, 2020
- Wheat Wave Analysis 30 October, 2020