Commodity currencies extend gains
It’s a momentum-driven market right now and the momentum is positive.
It was a back-and-forth battle for hours early in US trading but the mood has improved. Why? There’s no easy answer. Powell and Mnuchin did their usual plea for fiscal support but none is coming. Numerous Republicans tried to walk back Trump’s
- EUR/USD Eyes One-Month High, SURE Bonds Garner Huge Demand
- NEWS: BOE’s Vlieghe: Tiering has been effective in getting the benefits of negative rates, while reducing costs October 20, 2020 at 11:29AM
- NEWS: Brexit: EU, UK chief negotiators Barnier and Frost to talk again later today October 20, 2020 at 11:10AM
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD, AUD/CAD Breaking Down
- NEWS: BOE’s Vlieghe: Not yet at a point where we can reach a conclusion on negative rates October 20, 2020 at 10:34AM