There was some confusion about this
The Banco de Mexico cut rates to 4.25% from 4.50%. This was a generally expected move but it wasn’t unanimously expected by economists with 4 of 23 in the Bloomberg survey calling for no change.
- NEWS: AUDUSD works on the next lap. This one to the downside October 30, 2020 at 03:56PM
- NEWS: UK and EU remain ‘far apart’ on fishing rights October 30, 2020 at 03:42PM
- NEWS: Australian dollar turns negative as US dollar gains extend October 30, 2020 at 03:36PM
- Gold Wave Analysis 30 October, 2020
- Wheat Wave Analysis 30 October, 2020