Reaches a new intraday high of $1869.54 after finding early support buyers against its 100 day moving average
Since then, the price has rebounded higher and currently trades up about $6.70 or 0.36% at $1869.90. The high price just reached $1870.20 as I type.
- EUR/USD Eyes One-Month High, SURE Bonds Garner Huge Demand
- NEWS: BOE’s Vlieghe: Tiering has been effective in getting the benefits of negative rates, while reducing costs October 20, 2020 at 11:29AM
- NEWS: Brexit: EU, UK chief negotiators Barnier and Frost to talk again later today October 20, 2020 at 11:10AM
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD, AUD/CAD Breaking Down
- NEWS: BOE’s Vlieghe: Not yet at a point where we can reach a conclusion on negative rates October 20, 2020 at 10:34AM