Comments from Bullard:
I think it’s highly likely that inflation will be at 2% of above in Q2 of 2021 as a vaccine is rolled out and there are extremely easy year-over-year comps on gasoline and clothing. The Fed can look through that but I wonder if the bond market will get jittery.
- NEWS: AUDUSD works on the next lap. This one to the downside October 30, 2020 at 03:56PM
- NEWS: UK and EU remain ‘far apart’ on fishing rights October 30, 2020 at 03:42PM
- NEWS: Australian dollar turns negative as US dollar gains extend October 30, 2020 at 03:36PM
- Gold Wave Analysis 30 October, 2020
- Wheat Wave Analysis 30 October, 2020