September 24, 2020 at 03:22PM
• EURUSD broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 1.1560
EURUSD recently broke the support area located between the support level 1.1755 (which stopped the previous waves 4, (1) and 1) and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward price move from July.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the two active nested downward impulse sequences 3 and (3).
EURUSD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.1560 (projected price for the termination of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-24-september-2020-20200924/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: EURUSD cracks the 100 day MA October 30, 2020 at 04:22PM
- NEWS: Fixing flows begin to reverse dollar surge October 30, 2020 at 04:19PM
- NEWS: Another record day for cases as Italy virus curve continues to spike October 30, 2020 at 04:03PM
- NEWS: AUDUSD works on the next lap. This one to the downside October 30, 2020 at 03:56PM
- NEWS: UK and EU remain ‘far apart’ on fishing rights October 30, 2020 at 03:42PM