September 24, 2020 at 03:23PM
• Copper broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 290.00
Copper recently broke the support area located between the support level 296.00 (which former the daily Bullish Engulfing and Piercing Line earlier this month) and the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from August.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the active short-term correction 2.
Copper is expected to fall further toward the next support level 290.00 (projected price for the termination of the active correction 2) – from where the price is likely to correct up.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-24-september-2020-20200924/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Adobe Wave Analysis 30 October, 2020
- CADJPY Wave Analysis 30 October, 2020
- NEWS: USDJPY tests the 200 hour MA and backs off October 30, 2020 at 03:09PM
- NEWS: Canada August budget deficit of C$21.94B vs C$3.67B a year ago October 30, 2020 at 03:04PM
- Gold Price Reverses Ahead of September Low with US Election on Tap