September 23, 2020
The Nasdaq index may be at the beginning of a recovery as the Biden-Trump 2020 election betting averages widen to their broadest spread since mid-August.
- Dollar’s bounce fades as risk appetite rises
- NEWS: Japan’s PM Suga denies reports of Olympics cancellation – determined to go-ahead January 22, 2021 at 01:56AM
- S&P 500 Hovers at Record High, Hang Seng and Nikkei 225 Eye Pullback
- NEWS: TD see USD/CAD range bound for early 2021, then lower January 22, 2021 at 01:35AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4617 (vs. yesterday at 6.4696) January 22, 2021 at 01:16AM