September 23, 2020 at 07:00AM
Gold prices broke a key support level at US$ 1,910, as a rising USD Dollar weighed on precious metal prices. Silver prices drifted lower for a third day, eyeing key support at US$ 23.30.
- NZD/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD Waver to FOMC-Induced Greenback Rally
- NEWS: Reddit’s wallstreetbets forum has reopened January 28, 2021 at 12:51AM
- NEWS: US Treas Sec Yellen says trying to better understand the risk of stranded assets January 28, 2021 at 12:43AM
- Dollar gains on risk aversion as stock rout spreads
- NEWS: Base case for the ECB is “on hold” … but watch the euro January 28, 2021 at 12:39AM