September 23, 2020 at 03:09PM
• AUDUSD broke support area
• Likely to fall to 0.7000
AUDUSD under bearish pressure following the earlier breakout of the support area lying between the support level 0.7145 (which has been reversing the price from August) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward price move from June.
The breakout of this support area accelerated the active medium-term impulse wave (C).
AUDUSD is expected to fall further toward the next round support level 0.7000 (former key resistance from June and the target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (C)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audusd-wave-analysis-23-september-2020-20200923/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Germany November construction PMI 45.6 vs 45.2 prior December 04, 2020 at 08:30AM
- Dollar Drifts Lower; Stimulus Optimism Grows
- European markets mostly higher with U.S. stimulus, Brexit in focus
- OPEC and allies agree to gradually increase production
- NEWS: European equities mostly little changed at the open December 04, 2020 at 08:05AM