September 22, 2020 at 07:30PM
The Nasdaq 100-tracking QQQ ETF saw its largest outflow since October 2000 on Friday, revealing conviction behind recent declines in technology stocks. Will outflows continue?
- NEWS: China banks bought 158bn USD in FX for 2020 January 22, 2021 at 02:16AM
- NEWS: HK press report parts of Kowloon to be locked down in the next 3 days January 22, 2021 at 02:09AM
- NEWS: The RBNZ’s own inflation indicator for Q4 +1.8% y/y January 22, 2021 at 02:07AM
- Dollar’s bounce fades as risk appetite rises
- NEWS: Japan’s PM Suga denies reports of Olympics cancellation – determined to go-ahead January 22, 2021 at 01:56AM