September 21, 2020 at 03:13PM
• Natural gas broke support zone
• Likely to fall to 1.800
Natural gas today broke the support zone set between the support level 1.92 (former resistance from July) and the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the sharp upward impulse C from July.
The breakout of this support zone is likely to accelerate the active impulse waves (iii) and 3 – which belong to wave (3) from last month.
Natural gas is expected to fall further toward the next support level 1.800 (target price for the termination of the active impulse waves (iii) and 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-21-september-2020-20200921/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data
- NEWS: The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessons January 22, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectations January 22, 2021 at 10:04PM
- NEWS: US equity close: Mixed picture in US equities January 22, 2021 at 09:12PM
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Euro longs inch higher January 22, 2021 at 08:44PM