September 18, 2020 at 01:50PM
• EURAUD reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 1.6400
EURAUD recently reversed up from the support zone located between the powerful support level 1.6125 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of July) and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support zone stopped the previous short-term impulse waves 3 and (1).
Given the clear bullish divergence on the daily Stochastic indicator – EURAUD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.6400 (which stopped the previous correction 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/euraud-wave-analysis-18-september-2020-20200918/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Equities finish strong but commodity FX skeptical September 25, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Fitch affirms UK at AA- with a negative outlook September 25, 2020 at 09:11PM
- NEWS: Trump will nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court – report September 25, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: US stocks close near high. Nasdaq has first up week in 4 weeks September 25, 2020 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: CFTC commitments of traders: The EUR longs increase and remains near records. CAD the only shorts. September 25, 2020 at 08:38PM