September 18, 2020 at 01:52PM
• Corn rising inside waves (iii) and (3)
• Likely to rise to 385.90
Corn continues to rise inside the short-term impulse wave (iii), which started earlier from the key support level 362.70 (former resistance from the end of August).
The active impulse wave (iii) belongs to the clear multi-month upward impulse sequence (3) from the start of August
Corn is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 385.90 (former monthly high from the start of March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/corn-wave-analysis-18-september-2020-20200918/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data
- NEWS: The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessons January 22, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectations January 22, 2021 at 10:04PM
- NEWS: US equity close: Mixed picture in US equities January 22, 2021 at 09:12PM
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Euro longs inch higher January 22, 2021 at 08:44PM