September 17, 2020 at 10:30AM
The latest monetary policy decisions from the Bank of Japan and the Federal Reserve have failed to stem this week’s sharp sell-off in USD/JPY and a fresh multi-month low nears.
- NEWS: BOE’s Haldane: Bounceback from covid may be sharper than financial crisis January 19, 2021 at 06:19PM
- NEWS: Yellen: Any tax increase should be focused on high-income earnings and corporations January 19, 2021 at 06:11PM
- NEWS: GBPUSD moves above its 100 hour moving average January 19, 2021 at 05:42PM
- NEWS: Senate majority leader McConnell: January 6 riot was provoked by Pres. Trump January 19, 2021 at 05:26PM
- NEWS: NASDAQ index back up 1% January 19, 2021 at 05:26PM