September 17, 2020 at 03:51PM
• EURJPY broke support area
• Likely to fall to 123.00
EURJPY recently broke the support area located between the support level 124.50 (which stopped the previous waves iv, (iv) and (a)) and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from June.
The breakout of this support area continues the active short-term impulse wave (c) from the start of September.
EURJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 123.00 (target price calculated for the completion of the active sub-impulse wave i).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-17-september-2020-20200917/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: China is likely to impose additional restrictions on Australian agricultural products December 03, 2020 at 10:32PM
- NEWS: US President-elect Biden says has asked Fauci to stay on on his administration December 03, 2020 at 10:24PM
- NEWS: Moderna is bullish on COVID-19 vaccine availability December 03, 2020 at 10:11PM
- NEWS: Irish airline Ryanair orders 75 Boeing 737 Max jets December 03, 2020 at 09:56PM
- NEWS: ANZ ramp up their forecast for NZD/USD in 2021 December 03, 2020 at 09:51PM