September 17, 2020 at 08:45PM
Crude oil price action advances for the third day straight, extending weekly gains to nearly 10% amid an expected OPEC+ update, but the commodity faces resistance posed by a key moving average.
- NEWS: GBPUSD cracks below retracement support December 04, 2020 at 08:03PM
- Brexit deal not possible yet so PM Johnson to speak to EU chief
- NEWS: WTI crude oil futures settle at $46.26 December 04, 2020 at 07:41PM
- NEWS: EU Barnier: Brexit talks are pause. Conditions for a deal are not met December 04, 2020 at 07:20PM
- NEWS: CDC reports new record cases December 04, 2020 at 06:39PM