September 16, 2020 at 03:48PM
• WTI rising inside wave (ii)
• Likely to reach 43.55
WTI continues to rise inside the minor corrective wave (ii) – which started earlier from the support level 36.70 (former monthly low from July), intersecting with the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The active wave (ii) belongs to the short-term downward impulse wave C from the end of August.
WTI is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 43.55 (top of the previous correction B, which is also the target price for the termination of wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-16-september-2020-20200916/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: S&P 500, US Dollar, Yen, NZD, RBNZ, Powell Testifies
- Iran’s rial hits record low as tension spikes with the U.S.
- US Dollar Outlook Bearish on Mnuchin & Powell Testimonies, Key US Data
- Crude Oil Prices Vulnerable Amid Fading Demand, Oversupply Concerns
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Turns More Bearish After Failure at 1.20