September 16, 2020 at 03:47PM
• USDJPY broke support area
• Likely to fall to 104.20
USDJPY continues to fall after the pair broke through the support area lying between the support level 105.20 (low of the previous waves (a) and b) and the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse 1 from July.
The breakout of this support area continues the active short-term impulse wave (c) and the multi-day downtrend from the end of March.
USDJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 104.20 (former support from July and the target for the completion of wave 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-16-september-2020-20200916/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: S&P 500, US Dollar, Yen, NZD, RBNZ, Powell Testifies
- Iran’s rial hits record low as tension spikes with the U.S.
- US Dollar Outlook Bearish on Mnuchin & Powell Testimonies, Key US Data
- Crude Oil Prices Vulnerable Amid Fading Demand, Oversupply Concerns
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Turns More Bearish After Failure at 1.20