September 16, 2020 at 03:47PM
• USDJPY broke support area
• Likely to fall to 104.20
USDJPY continues to fall after the pair broke through the support area lying between the support level 105.20 (low of the previous waves (a) and b) and the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse 1 from July.
The breakout of this support area continues the active short-term impulse wave (c) and the multi-day downtrend from the end of March.
USDJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 104.20 (former support from July and the target for the completion of wave 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdjpy-wave-analysis-16-september-2020-20200916/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US major indices close lower on the day (but not GME) January 26, 2021 at 09:06PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – Australia Q4 inflation January 26, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: AUDUSD hangs above the 100/200 hour MA January 26, 2021 at 08:50PM
- NEWS: Senate procedural vote shows it will be tough to impeach Trump January 26, 2021 at 08:33PM
- NEWS: Sometimes you just have to look at the market in awe January 26, 2021 at 08:26PM