Ok, here is my take on the FOMC.
Fed’s Powell is unlikely to change any policy ahead of the US elections, granted. He is also unlikely to adopt negative interest rates (which would send gold soaring).
- Iran’s rial hits record low as tension spikes with the U.S.
- US Dollar Outlook Bearish on Mnuchin & Powell Testimonies, Key US Data
- Crude Oil Prices Vulnerable Amid Fading Demand, Oversupply Concerns
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Turns More Bearish After Failure at 1.20
- NEWS: How Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death will move financial markets September 19, 2020 at 02:07PM