Buyers have the edge nevertheless
The USDCAD has rebounded toward unchanged on the day after trying to move lower.
The moved to the downside today after the down and up trading session yesterday, found support buyers against its 200 hour moving average at 1.31568 currently (green line in the chart above). The pair more recently has extended above its 100 hour moving average at
- Markets Week Ahead: S&P 500, US Dollar, Yen, NZD, RBNZ, Powell Testifies
- Iran’s rial hits record low as tension spikes with the U.S.
- US Dollar Outlook Bearish on Mnuchin & Powell Testimonies, Key US Data
- Crude Oil Prices Vulnerable Amid Fading Demand, Oversupply Concerns
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Turns More Bearish After Failure at 1.20