ONS – 16 September 2020
The headline reading shows a firmer than expected figure at 0.2% vs 0.0% expected. Office for National Statistics said that largest contributor for inflation came from recreation and leisure. Downward pressure came from the UK’s ‘eat out to help out scheme’. A scheme that helped restaurants stay afloat as they fed
- Markets Week Ahead: S&P 500, US Dollar, Yen, NZD, RBNZ, Powell Testifies
- Iran’s rial hits record low as tension spikes with the U.S.
- US Dollar Outlook Bearish on Mnuchin & Powell Testimonies, Key US Data
- Crude Oil Prices Vulnerable Amid Fading Demand, Oversupply Concerns
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Turns More Bearish After Failure at 1.20