Trade ideas ladies and gentlemen please
Risk sentiment gently buoying risk markets today, but it’s all about the Fed today (1800GMT). So, not expecting a whole lot of action. Having said that oil is seeing some upside on production shutdowns due to hurricane Sally and a surprise draw in the inventory data. with gold, so what
- Iran’s rial hits record low as tension spikes with the U.S.
- US Dollar Outlook Bearish on Mnuchin & Powell Testimonies, Key US Data
- Crude Oil Prices Vulnerable Amid Fading Demand, Oversupply Concerns
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Turns More Bearish After Failure at 1.20
- NEWS: How Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death will move financial markets September 19, 2020 at 02:07PM