NZD’s contraction likely sharpened in Q2 as strict lockdowns cut activity for half of the quarter.
Expecting a 8.0% drop in GDP from Q1 taking year on year contraction down to -7.3%
- Markets Week Ahead: S&P 500, US Dollar, Yen, NZD, RBNZ, Powell Testifies
- Iran’s rial hits record low as tension spikes with the U.S.
- US Dollar Outlook Bearish on Mnuchin & Powell Testimonies, Key US Data
- Crude Oil Prices Vulnerable Amid Fading Demand, Oversupply Concerns
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Turns More Bearish After Failure at 1.20