The oil news flow this week has been relentlessly bearish. The EIA and OPEC reports both highlighted disappointing demand and a tip back into oversupply. There was also the BP outlook that was widely mischaracterized as predicting a peak in demand.
- NEWS: War breaks out between Armenia and Azerbaijan September 27, 2020 at 08:15PM
- NEWS: Monday morning open levels – indicative forex prices – 28 September 2020 September 27, 2020 at 08:03PM
- Markets Week Ahead: US Dollar, Gold , Dow Jones, Sterling, US Stimulus, NFPs
- S&P 500 Price Forecast: US Presidential Election May Spook Volatility
- Mexican Peso Fundamental Forecast: Banxico Tries to Aid Economic Recovery