A channel trend line in play as well
The GBPUSD moved above the 200 hour MA, but could not sustained upside momentum. The pair also ran into a topside channel trendline at the session highs (see hourly chart below). The price action could be unsettling for the buyers today. Traders will be eyeing the 200 hour moving average for selling close.
- Markets Week Ahead: S&P 500, US Dollar, Yen, NZD, RBNZ, Powell Testifies
- Iran’s rial hits record low as tension spikes with the U.S.
- US Dollar Outlook Bearish on Mnuchin & Powell Testimonies, Key US Data
- Crude Oil Prices Vulnerable Amid Fading Demand, Oversupply Concerns
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Turns More Bearish After Failure at 1.20