German DAX up marginally. France’s CAC flat.
In the European debt market, the benchmark 10 year yields are lower with German DAX yields down -0.5 basis points while Italian yields are down 3.0 basis points.
- Markets Week Ahead: US Dollar, Gold , Dow Jones, Sterling, US Stimulus, NFPs
- S&P 500 Price Forecast: US Presidential Election May Spook Volatility
- Mexican Peso Fundamental Forecast: Banxico Tries to Aid Economic Recovery
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Still Bearish But Bounce Due
- Gold Price Outlook: Rising US Dollar Sinks XAU/USD, Will Losses Extend?