Central banks in play
There are three of the four biggest central banks meeting this week. They are the Federal Reserve, the Bank of Japan and the Bank of England. If you would like a refresher on where the central banks are at check out the article I posted over the weekend.
- Mexican Peso Fundamental Forecast: Banxico Tries to Aid Economic Recovery
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Still Bearish But Bounce Due
- Gold Price Outlook: Rising US Dollar Sinks XAU/USD, Will Losses Extend?
- NEWS: J&J Coronavirus vaccine candidate – induced immune response, showed acceptable safety profile September 26, 2020 at 06:22PM
- USD Volatility Ahead? Presidential Debate, Stimulus Talks & NFPs on Deck